Looking for a new way to discover Quebec? Leisure Days RV offers RV rentals! Quebec offers breathtaking scenery, vibrant cities and a rich cultural heritage.
RV rentals allow you to explore Quebec at your own pace. The flexibility to explore Quebec’s natural wonders is one of the best things about renting an RV or camper. Quebec has more than 10,000 lakes and rivers, including the 3,000-kilometer-long St. Lawrence River. Camp by the water, fish for trout, or simply enjoy the scenery with an RV rental.
Why rent an RV?
Renting a recreational vehicle may be right for you. Here are some reasons why:
- Flexibility: With an RV rental, you can change your itinerary at the last minute or take overnight breaks without worrying about hotel reservations or other logistics.
- RVs offer more space to relax, play and rest, making them ideal for families and groups of friends.
- Recreational vehicles include everything you need for a relaxing vacation, from TVs and air conditioning to a full kitchen and a rearview camera.
Renting: the best way to experiment or learn about RV
It’s ideal for first-time RV experience. First-time travelers who want to explore new places freely without feeling pressured to buy an RV or spend a lot of money at a hotel are at an advantage. You can stop whenever you want, rest comfortably and enjoy the road. Our team will find the right RV for you and provide exceptional customer service to make your trip as enjoyable as possible.
Rent an RV in Quebec
Leisure Days RV makes renting an RV in Quebec easy and safe. Our company rents everything from compact travel trailers to motor homes. Our rental vehicles are regularly serviced to ensure your safety and comfort.
If you are new to RVing, it can be difficult to choose the right recreational vehicle. This is normal. We provide expert advice to help you find the right RV rental for your vacation. Our experts will assess your vacation goals, budget and interests to provide you with the best RV rental options.
RV rentals in Quebec are perfect for weekend trips and cross-country travel. RVs allow you to travel at your own pace, stop whenever you want and bring the comforts of home with you on the road.
To help you out, let’s take a look at how it works, what to expect and how the rental works!
Compare your RV options before you rent
to choose the right vehicle, compare models and types. Here are the main things to consider:
- Interior layout: Beds, kitchen and dining room size, bathroom location and other amenities.
- Size and type: RVs are designed for different forms of travel, from long trips to weekend vacations. Think about the size and type of RV that best suits you.
- Budget: RV rental prices vary, so plan a budget and stick to it. Find rental deals to save money.
Before you reserve a vehicle, visit the showroom to check out the interior and make sure it meets your family’s needs. This will make for an enjoyable and stress-free RV rental experience.
The ultimate question: how much does it cost to rent an RV?
The type of recreational vehicle you rent and the size you need for your stay can affect the cost.
The price of an RV varies, unlike other rentals. However, Leisure Days RV offers affordable RV rentals for all budgets and travel styles which you can view online at this RV rental page.
What to check before you rent
There are several things to consider when renting a recreational vehicle. The main things to consider:
- Insurance: Most motorhome rentals include insurance, but check with your auto insurance company to see if you need additional insurance. Crossing state or provincial borders requires such insurance.
- Driver’s License: Most motorhome rentals require a Class G license and drivers who are 25 years old. Check with the rental company, as some dealerships require a clean driving record.
- Deposit request: A valid credit card is required for this d
- Reservations: Many dealers ask you to schedule your motorhome rental up to a month in advance, so be prepared and book early.
- Cancellation Policies: Dealer policies vary, so ask about costs and cancellation policies before renting.
- Mileage: Ask what is included and if there is a minimum or maximum rental time or mileage. Some rental companies offer unlimited mileage, while others charge extra for anything over that.
- Convenient Packages: Many RV rentals offer housekeeping services with dishes, cookware, utensils, cleaning supplies, linens and towels. Ask your rental company about these packages to make your trip easier.
Where can I rent an RV?
With us! Select a recreational vehicle on our rental page. Our specialists can help you choose a recreational vehicle for your vacation if needed.
Once you have chosen your RV, we will help you pick up your vehicle, drop it off, orient it and make your rental experience easy. We also have a page that can help you with the main attractions and activities in Quebec, or visit our current blog post on the topic for the best campings in Quebec!
What will I need to rent an RV?
- A valid driver’s license
- A second piece of identification
- Proof of insurance
- A deposit
- A rental agreement
Is there a minimum age?
You must be over 25 years old to rent an RV.
Can I bring my pets?
This is at the discretion of the rental facility. Discuss this with your Leisure Days rental manager.
Do I have to clean the RV before returning it?
Yes, the vehicle must be in the same condition as when we rented it to you.