Here are our general rental conditions
- DEPARTURE/ARRIVAL: Departure is between 1:30 p.m. and 4:30 p.m unless otherwise specified. Rental returns must be made on the morning assigned to the return. Departure and return times will be chosen beforehand. A representative will contact you to validate the time.
- DEPOSIT FOR RESERVATION : In order to make the rental, a deposit of $500 is required upon reservation. The deposit will then be deducted from the total rental amount.
- SECURITY DEPOSIT: A security deposit of $1000 will be charged when the rental unit is picked up. Once the vehicle has been inspected upon arrival of the trailer, please allow up to 7 days after your stay for reimbursement.*
- INSURANCE: Statutory third party motor vehicle liability insurance is included in the base rental fee with full coverage but subject to a deductible of $2,500.00 payable by the renter. Renunciations are subject to the terms and conditions of the rental agreement. The tenant is responsible for informing his insurance that for the rental period, the tenant is responsible for the deductible of the insurance policy
- DRIVER’S LICENSE / AGE REQUIRED: All drivers must be at least 25 years of age. They must provide a copy of their valid driver’s license in advance and must be registered in the rental agreement; otherwise they are not allowed to drive the vehicle.
- Section 244 of the Highway Safety Code states that every trailer or semi-trailer that is part of a combination of road vehicles and that has a mass, once loaded, of 1,300 kg or more or that has a mass, once loaded, of over half the net mass of the motor vehicle by which it is towed must be equipped with an independent braking system allowing application of a braking force on each weight-bearing wheel.
- The towing vehicle must carry the necessary equipment for operating the braking system of any trailer or semi-trailer referred to in the above paragraph being towed. Considering that the equipment rented does not have independent brakes, it is the responsibility of the tenant to see to respect the article 244 of the Code of the road safety.
- RESPONSIBILITIES: The vehicle must be returned to the lessor at the location, date and time specified in the contract, in the same condition it was at the time of delivery. Otherwise, and in addition, the late fees already described in paragraph 4 above will apply. The renter will be responsible for any breakage due to misuse on his part and the cost of repair will be deducted from the amount left as deposit. If during the rental period, the renter must make repairs to the rented recreational vehicle, he may:
- Without prior authorization from the lessor, proceed if the repairs are $ 100.00 or less;
- With the lessor prior authorization, proceed if the repairs are more than $ 100.00;
- The renter must provide the repair bills of an authorized mechanic to obtain a refund;
- The landlord will reimburse the tenant the amount of the deposit less the amount the lessor is entitled to withhold under this contract, if applicable.
- towing of the rented vehicle is not allowed;
- Smoking is prohibited inside the rented vehicle; In case of non-compliance additional cleaning fees will be charged;
- No pets are allowed inside the vehicle.
- TRAVELS IN REGULATED AREAS: No travels to Mexico are allowed. Death Valley travel is permitted only during October 1st to April 30th, due to extreme temperatures that could cause vehicle failures. The renter is responsible for the costs of repairs and losses that can be caused by traveling in a regulated area. Travel to the Northwest Territories, Yukon and Alaska is permitted (subject to certain restrictions on authorized areas and highways), but must be authorized in advance in writing. Additional fees may apply.
Note that the official and detailed contract will be sent to you when booking online.
For any additional information, please contact us by email:
The response time is usually less than 24 hours.